The incumbent completes a variety of regulatory and clerical tasks to support Processing, Closing and Underwriting functions including but not limited to preparing and completing disclosure packages, completing appraisal requests, flood reviews, forwarding and monitoring receipt of title reviews, complete verification of employment, obtain homeowner’s insurance, index documentation, data enter loan information (if applicable), faxing and following up on documentation if needed.
* Adherence to regulatory and bank guidelines and department standards is required.
* Review submitted documentation to ensure compliance with bank requirements.
* Access websites as needed.
* Follow up on documentation issues with customers.
* Complete review within department standards.
* Able to process all mortgage or home equity products efficiently.
* Enter clear and concise comments, edit information, and document application.
* Communicate professionally in oral and written format with internal and external customers regarding status requests, missing information, and/or explanation of required documentation.
* Basic knowledge of secondary market/lending programs and guidelines with the ability to apply bank, state and federal regulations to ensure compliance (Fair Lending, Reg B., etc).
* Meet or exceed department productivity and quality standards within department turn-time standards.
* PC skills 2-3 years proficient in PC skills.
* Office Experience 2-3 years of work experience in either an office or retail environment.
* Banking or mortgage experience 2-3 years knowledge of DTI and LTV ratios with ability to decipher loan documentation and related reports and/or websites.
* Customer Service 2-3 year’s experience in oral and written communication with internal and external customers.
* High School or Equivalent (GED) Required
* Associate / Bachelor Degree Preferred
* Skills/ Competencies:
* Time management and ability to meet deadlines is critical to this position.
* Attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
* Requires work in a fast pace environment with the ability to multitask.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, colleague or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, genetic characteristic, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, family status/parenthood, victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.