We are Aaron’s – an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – it is a career with purpose.
Average Annual Total Compensation $35,819
This is a non-exempt role, paid an hourly wage. The average pay reflected includes base wages for average hours scheduled and average incentive compensation for this role over a twelve month time period. All average pay/compensation amounts are estimates and are not guarantees of any specific hourly wage or incentive compensation amount, nor of future performance.
Aaron’s Customer Account Advisors serve as coaches to our customer, driving payment collections and lease agreement renewals by understanding lease agreement benefits and ensuring customers are 100% satisfied with the product. As a Customer Account Advisor, you will build relationships with our customers over the phone and face-to-face to help bring them one-step closer to ownership.
Skills for Success
Customer Account Advisors can connect and relate well to people, demonstrate empathy, listen attentively, explain things simply and easily, and successfully navigate difficult conversations. Strong multi-tasking, organizational, negotiation and persuasion skills are necessary. Like all Aaron’s team members, they share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
* Attainment and upkeep of customers’ accounts including maintaining updated customer information in the store computer system and documenting all customer payment appointments.
* Direct contact with customers who have not renewed their Lease agreement(s) both in home visits and over the phone
* Sell customers on the benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
* Assist the Customer Account Manager in setting and achieving daily, weekly and monthly revenue and renewal goals
* Assist with merchandise returns and guest deliveries as directed by management
* Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all items personally returned
* Complete and maintain weekly vehicle maintenance sheet and route sheets daily
* Load, secure and protect product in company vehicle
* Safely operate company vehicle
* Assist the Sales Team as needed
* Any reasonable duties requested by management
* United States at least 21 years old with a valid state Driver’s License and compliance with the Company’s Driver Qualification Policy; including satisfactory MVR (driving record). Canada at least the age of 18.
* Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states (United States)
* Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
* Two years of retail/customer service experience preferred
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions of the store and multitasking effectively
* Proper telephone etiquette
* Uphold the Aaron’s Brand and protect company assets
* Maintain a professional appearance
* Proficient computer skills
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pay on Demand Options
* Basic Life and AD&D
* Employee Retirement Plan (401k)
* Employee Assistance Program
* Parental Leave Benefits
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Health Savings Accounts
* Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Financial Wellness
* Physical Wellness
* Matching Gifts
* Community Outreach
* Employee Business Resource Groups
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact .
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Performs all functions relating to preparation, customer service, counter service, stocking, and sanitation. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require...Apply For This Job
Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with each other thru technology and...Apply For This Job
Located in Jackson$2/hr additional Resort pay available Provide excellent customer service throughout various departments in the store. Responsibilities: Provide outstanding...Apply For This Job
We are Aaron’s – an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and...Apply For This Job
Located in – Nashville, TN Whole Foods Market is looking for friendly, customer-focused Team Members to join our Team. We...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|