Beacon Health Options
Job Category: Operations – Customer Service General
Req #: WORKF02951
Schedule: Full Time
Location: NY – Latham
We Help People Live their Lives to the Fullest Potential!
For more than 30 years, Beacon has changed the way people live with behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader in behavioral health management, serving 40 million people across all 50 states. At Beacon, we are committed to delivering a ‘world-class’ candidate experience from the moment you click ‘Apply’! Our goal is to help you reach your fullest potential, while utilizing your talents and expertise to help us deliver on our promise.
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for you!
Beacon is currently seeking a Workforce Analyst to join our team at our Latham, NY office. This position analyzes call center trends in order to predict long- and short-term staffing needs. Supervises and reviews force modeling, sizing for segment initiatives, changes in direction, channel design, call routing process and workflow. Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of call center volume demand forecasts, interval staffing requirements, calculation of closed key and open line requirements, and real time call routing allocations and tactical adjustments. Develops force to load balancing strategies, peak day strategies, interval level staffing forecasts, scheduling/flexibility, and holiday recommendations and planning.
What does a typical day look like?
- Analyze call center trends, including call volumes, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation. Monitors call volume of inbound call traffic. Ensures customer services needs are met by coordinating and adjusting staffing patterns in a timely manner.
- Supervises and reviews force modeling, sizing for segment initiatives, changes in direction, channel design, call routing process and workflow. Creates reports that will be used for capacity planning within the call center. Ensures that reporting is accurate and is completed in a timely manner.
- Conducts call pattern forecasting and schedule planning to help meet business goals. Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of demand forecasts, interval staffing requirements, calculation of closed key and open line requirements, and real time call routing allocations and tactical adjustments.
- Ensures that staffing is efficient in order to maintain operational objectives. Analyzes call center trends to predict long- and short-term staffing needs. Develops force to load balancing strategies, peak day strategies, interval level staffing forecasts, scheduling/flexibility, and holiday recommendations and planning.
- Monitors performance of employees according to established standards. Makes recommendations to improve employee performance.
- May assist supervisor with monitoring of staff and training new hires.
What you Contribute?
Education:Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration Preferred.
- Two-four years call center and/or statistics and reporting experience
- Experience with force modeling and forecasting
- Experience with call center force to load management
- Strong data analysis skill and experience
- Experience with call routing and /or multiple site workflow allocation
- Experience working in a fast pace high volume environment required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel including vlookups, and pivot tables
- US Citizenship required
- Ability to speak fluent English required
What Makes Us Different?
- Here, it’s not just a job – it’s an opportunity to change lives.
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original thinkers.
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members, providers and each other.
What We Have to Offer:
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health & wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership reimbursement
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial goals
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
- Tuition reimbursement so you can keep reaching your fullest potential
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for? Apply with us today to get started!
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions Federal Services, Inc, a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate’s data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from #GD
Workforce Management Analyst – Latham, New York