Wellness Nurse / Registered Nurse (RN)
Aveanna Healthcare, a national leader in home care, places patient care at the heart of our mission. We are growing, and currently hiring Wellness Nurses! INCREASED RATES OFFERED!!
Essential Job Functions:
* Responsible for wellness checks and screenings to include collection of measurements and general health questions.
* Ability to identify deviations and report changes
* Take appropriate nursing action based on screening results and achieves expected outcomes
* Recognizes changes and responses requiring intervention and implements care to mitigate risk.
* Maintain accurate, complete and legible records.
* Accept responsibility for personal and professional accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice Act.
* Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient. according to OSHA standards, including the appropriate use of Personal Protective Equipment.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current, unrestricted state license as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania
* Current CPR certification
* Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Wellness Nurse – Registered Nurse (RN) – Berwick, Pennsylvania