The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and talented VP Sales to add as a key member of our client’s global team in Dallas. Our client is a is a global alternative legal services provider operating at the intersection of law, business, and technology supporting corporations and law firms around the globe in optimizing the way they operate. Transforming the way legal services are offered by applying analytical thinking, smart use of technology and inventive talent, to deliver answers that impact every aspect of business performance.
The VP Sales is responsible for improving market position and achieve financial growth. The VP Sales role supports and feeds into the long-term company strategic goals, builds key client relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiating and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The VP Sales is a remote role that will work with a global team based across North America, Australia, India, South Africa and the UK.
· Develop and implement a prospecting business development strategy and identify top opportunities within your territory.
· Prospect for potential new clients and generate increased business and sales of services and products.
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Conduct cold calling within your territory market to ensure a robust pipeline.
· Schedule and lead meetings between client decision makers and Company practice leaders/Principals.
· Develop approaches and pitches to drive sales of services and products, and work with the team to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
· Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels to increase sales.
· Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Use a variety of negotiation styles appropriately to achieve business sales.
· Present new products and services to enhance and leverage existing client relationships.
· Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
· Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
· Present to, and consult with, mid- and senior-level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
· Use knowledge of the market to capitalize on the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters or J.D. degree useful.
· 5+ years of successful solution selling and strategic account management within the Legal industry to Corporate Legal Departments or Law firms is required.
· Extensive network within the legal industry is required.
· Ability to form relationships quickly with ease, and to build credibility with target audience.
· Able to work at a strategic level to position products and services, enhancing the client’s business.
· A collaborative and consultative approach aimed at building a long-term relationship, not just a quick sell.
· Confidence in selling technological solutions as well as business solutions, and able to innovate to create ‘out of the box’ solutions.
· Disciplined individual who can work productively from home or a remote office environment and build strong relationships with global internal stakeholders.
This VP Sales position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at .
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: #LucasHMG
VP Sales – Dallas – Addison, Texas