Beacon Health Options
Job Category: Clinical – Care Mgmt
Req #: TRIAG02391
Schedule: Full Time
Location: VA – Arlington
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Triage Consultant to join our team at our office in Arlington, VA. The available shifts are PM shifts (40hrs/wk). The Triage Consultant will provide assistance, services, resource, referrals, and consultation on various EAP and work/life issues to military service members and their families experiencing personal and other problems. Consultants will conduct comprehensive professional assessments of user’s needs while maintaining the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion and respect for service members and their families.
• Conducts comprehensive professional assessments of user’s need for core EAP and work/life services, which can include but are not limited to: childcare, parenting, eldercare, education, general research, short-term problem resolution, legal, financial, employment assistance, emotional well-being, relationships and communication, addiction disorders, health and wellness, work issues and other specialty and add-on services.
• Maintains the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion and respect for service members and their families and ensures that ValueOptions® remains free of any political bias. Ensures consistency of service regardless of installation, location or any other factor.
• Documents all cases into the Military OneSource (MOS) Case Management System.
• Monitors all research, referrals and additional materials sent to users/customers.
• Takes on special projects, as requested, based on business needs.
• Ability to handle high risk calls with professionalism and in accordance with established protocol.
• May be called on to perform other duties and other responsibilities related to the engagement center activities in order to maintain critical processes and programs under the direction of existing policies and procedures.
Education: Master’s degree in Social Work or other human services field required.
Licensures: State License to practice independently (e.g. LCSW, LPC, LMFT) highly preferred but not required
Relevant Work Experience:
• Minimum three (3) years related, post graduate work experience, preferably in an EAP setting.
• Diverse experience in counseling, social work on mental health services.
• EAP and substance abuse experience. Knowledge of mandated procedures for child or elder abuse situations. Knowledge and experience in core service areas of child development, parenting, adoption, education and service for older adults.
• Military spouse or family member or experience in military community highly desirable.
• Contract requires U.S. Citizenship
ValueOptions Federal Services, Inc, a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate’s data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.
Triage Consultant- Pool – Arlington, Virginia