U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance first day of employment.
Empowering a global business. Providing affordable solutions. Delivering competitive discriminators by unleashing deep expertise. These are just some of the many ways the Digital Technology team at Raytheon Technologies creates success for our customers. Joining our Program Execution team will allow you to partner with RMD organizations to enable business growth, speed, and agility through business innovation, technical proficiency, and operational excellence.
This is a multi-level position SA Administrator II or Sr. SA Administrator I based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and requirements for this position.
Provide IT systems administration in a heterogeneous Microsoft Windows and Redhat Enterprise Linux environment. Understanding or knowledge of Windows Server internals or Linux fundamentals to include DNS, DHCP, AD, and server replication methods. Working as a team member in a fast paced technological environment. Use troubleshooting techniques to resolve technical problems of a moderate to high scope and complexity to include the integration of hardware and operating systems (OS). Understanding of data RAID, data backup uses and technologies. Install and configure software applications requested by end users. Work with Cyber security professionals to maintain security compliance requirements. Provide documentation and training on advanced IT processes and procedures and other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Required Skills:
* Bachelor’s degree in IT or a STEM related field and 2 years of related experience is required, an additional 8 years of directly applicable equivalent experience if no degree is required.
* Experience with Windows and or Linux Server Operating Systems (OS)
* Experience DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Backup and Recovery enterprise suites
* Systems are operational 24×7 and occasionally require work effort beyond standard work hours, must be able to travel 10% or less.
US Citizenship statues required as this position needs active US Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Highly Desired Skills:
* Ability to obtain required Department of Defense Directive (DODD) 8140/8470 Certification requirements (CompTIA Secuity+ CE or equivalent Certification ) within 6 months of hire date
* Master’s degree in IT or STEM related field and 4 years of directly related experience
* An active DoD TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance or prior SCI/program eligibility
* Direct working experience with NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG, DFARS and/or DoD/RMF
* In-depth working experience in Windows Server 2008, 2012, or 2016
* Experience with data storage, NAS, and SAN technologies and solutions
* Experience with using Information Technology project lifecycle management processes
* Solid experience using VMWare vCenter, vSphere, and ESX virtual computing methods
* Experience supporting engineers in software, simulations, and hardware development
* Experience with Microsoft WSUS, SCCM, Exchange, and Lync
* Experience and or education of Backup Exec, NetApp Snap Protect, data backup technologies, systems principles, and safeguards
* Experience using Network Appliance FAS Series Systems
* High Performance Computing (HPC) experience in a Linux environment
* Experience Basic Windows scripting
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Systems Administrator or Sr. Systems Administrator- Tucson location – Tucson, Arizona