Thomas Allen is Hiring for a Support Services Counselor!
Paid training is provided!
LOCATION: Burnsville, MN
Three positions available:
* Flexible weekend hours
Provide respite for young man who enjoys getting together with his friends and working out at the gym. Weekend hours once per month. $109/day.
* Friday evenings
Join this young man for workouts at the YMCA or meeting up with his friends for dinner. He is friendly and talented in theater. He enjoys getting out into the community for adventures!
* Flexible weekdays
Have fun in the community with this young woman who enjoys shopping, going out to eat, and walking her cute little dog. She lives close to Burnsville Center and always has some creative ideas of how to spend her leisure time.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 20lbs
* Must have 1 year of related experience working with individuals with disabilities
* Willingness to attend to personal cares and health needs, light housekeeping, and meal preparation
* Willing to commit to and implement person-centered supports
* Department of Human Services background clearance
* Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, acceptable driving record, and proof of auto insurance required
* Must be 18 years or older
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides person-centered services to individuals with disabilities. Proudly, we offer a diverse array of services including residential group home support, case management, and guardianship.
Thomas Allen is known as a reputable and growing agency that delivers trusted and dependable services, which is made possible through the talent, skills, and commitment shared by a team of over 700 employees. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing respectful and responsive services that empower those we support to live meaningful and purposeful lives.
Support Services Counselor – Burnsville, Minnesota