Sr Systems Engineer II – Marlborough or Tewksbury, MA
Do you enjoy tackling technical problems no one has solved before?
Do you want to join a team that thrives on diversity of thought and innovative ideas?
If you answered “yes”, then the Systems Integration and Test Directorate (SI&T) is interested in you. Our elite team integrates complex technology, debugging and resolving interface issues as we produce, demonstrate and deliver state-of-the-art software for areas including radars, command and control platforms, missile systems and cyber defense. As an integrator you will learn the design principles of new systems by attending design reviews to determine their architecture, operations and interfaces. As a Systems Engineer you will design specialized technical testing to demonstrate system performance to our customers. Join a world class team of systems engineers who are building defense technologies to make the world a safer place. Explore some of the systems you may be working with as a member of our team.
Ballistic Missile Defense:
Air and Missile Defense Radar:
Opportunities for Systems Engineers currently exist within SI&T’s Ship and Radar Systems Integration (SRSI) Department in Marlborough, MA and Tewksbury, MA. SRSI personnel execute integration, verification, validation, and sell off for numerous defense programs with a primary focus on domestic and international radar systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support system level integration and test planning, design, and execution
* Prepare plans, procedures, and test cases
* Develop detailed integration information sheets and detailed verification information sheets
* Perform integration and test activities in house or at site locations
* Utilize DOORS to capture verification artifacts and maintain traceability to requirements
* 6+ years of relevant work experience
* Experience with programming in MATLAB, C/C++, Python, or other programming language
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline
* Ability to obtain a security clearance; only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
* Experience in radar systems test environments, and in development of test scripts and procedures
* Experience with radar systems or signal processing
* Experience with testing in an AGILE environment
* Experience with DOORS or a related database
* Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or a related technical discipline
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Sr Systems Engineer II – Methuen, Massachusetts