The Systems Integration and Test (SI&T) organization integrates all aspects of system validation, test, and analysis from initial system architecture, design and development, through system validation. SI&T has overall responsibility for the system integration and test process, test facility management and capital planning, as well as off-site system and flight test conduct, analysis and test problem resolution.
Opportunities exist within SI&T’s Air Defense Systems Department for individuals with experience in system integration and test. The Air Defense Systems Department provides system engineering, integration, and test expertise to the air defense programs. Our opportunities require individuals to perform various engineering activities depending on their experience and skill level, such as system test requirements development, planning, execution, and analysis for system integration and verification, in hardware-in-the-loop facilities, flight tests, and sell-off of air defense systems; technical support on-site and as reach-back for deployed systems, and modeling and simulation. Activities require travel, and may require extended hours and/or alternate shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support test planning, design and execution of integration and verification tests for hardware and/or software modifications
* Prepare deliverable plans, procedures, and reports
* Develop detailed integration information sheets
* Update the engineering test environment for use by the hardware, software and systems test teams including configuration management of hardware, software and firmware
* Perform work in the applicable DOORS requirements project to update and maintain integration and verification data
* Perform integration and test activities at various locations
* Support troubleshooting of issues, problem investigation and resolution
This position can be either a G08 or G09 depending on experience and education
* Minimum of four (4)+ years of experience in system integration and/or test for DoD systems
* Experience with creating deliverable documentation. Examples include: integration or verification plans, procedures, and reports
* Effective contributions as an individual as well as part of a team
* This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
* Familiarity with radar technology and understanding of radar signal and data processing
* Experience as a radar systems engineer with one or more of the following; developing radars or radar sub-systems, operating radars, testing radars, developing software for radar systems
* Experience with root cause analysis of radar systems and interoperability
* Strong MATLAB knowledge and experience as it applies to conducting performance analysis
* Experience with DOORS or related requirements management database tool
* Experience developing automation scripts
* Experience with programming in MATLAB, C/C++, Python, or other programming language
* Experience leading a team, including earned value reporting
* Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline
Required Education (including Major):
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Math or related discipline, and at least 4 years in systems integration or verification
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Sr Systems Engineer I – North Andover, Massachusetts