Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is growing! We have an immediate opportunity for a collaborative and highly skilled Senior Cyber Engineer in Indianapolis, IN. Explore: Raytheon Intelligence & Space
The Senior Cyber Engineer will be involved throughout the full lifecycle of the development program including proposal, Concept of Operations (CONOPs) development, requirements development, architecture, design, integration, test and certification of products. Minimal travel (up to 15%) will be required to support testing at customer sites as well as various activities during the development phase.
* Demonstrated experience in Cybersecurity, Systems or Software Engineering
* Experience developing Security Authorization Requirements, performing vulnerability assessments, and implementing threat mitigation updates on embedded systems and products
* Familiarity with emerging Cybersecurity technologies
* Experience with product development including architecture, requirements, design, integration and testing
* Current, or ability to obtain within 3 months, IAT level 2 or greater cybersecurity certification per DoD 8570.01; such as Security +, CySA+, etc.
* Experience with compliance implementation of security requirements (i.e. Risk Management Framework and other A&A processes)
* Experience working on Agile development teams for both embedded and networked systems
* Experience participating in technical reviews with both external and internal customers
* Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
* Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a DoD TS/SCI level clearance
* Experience working in Systems Engineering on complex embedded systems
* Capable of assessing complex customer needs and developing technical solutions
* Project management experience including cost, schedule, supplier management, risk and opportunity assessments
* Knowledge developing systems and configuring security postures with real time operating systems (RTOS), such as VxWorks, Green Hills Integrity, etc.
* Experience with firmware development languages (e.g. VHDL design, VeriLog, Etc.)
* Experience with Software design and implementation
* Experience with implementation of Anti-Tamper solutions in embedded products and systems
* Experience working on DoD programs
* Experience writing proposals and developing estimates for cyber engineering efforts
* Current/active DoD Secret level or higher clearance
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) degree program with 4+ years of related experience or a Master’s Degree in a STEM degree program with 2+ years of experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Sr. Cyber Engineer I – Brownsburg, Indiana