Speech Language Pathologist – SLP – SchoolA Speech Language Pathologist is needed for a full-time school position in Oregon City, OR for the 20-21 school year. This will be between 32-40 hours a week with no weekends required. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
Hourly Comp: $44
Weekly Comp: $1,760
BENEFITS FOR A SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST SLP:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST SLP JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Masters of Science in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination
- 2 years of professional school experience
- Valid SLP license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Speech Language Pathologist- SLP – School – Estacada, Oregon