Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
CDK Global Product and Technology organization is looking for a Software Security Engineer to ensure that our software is designed and implemented to the highest security and compliance standards to maintain and further improve customer trust. If you’re passion about software security and compliance, enjoy coordinating across teams, and analyzing, designing, and implementing software from a compliance and security perspective, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity. You will participate in compliance and security initiatives, coordinate the assessment and remediation effort across organizations.
In this role, you will
- Work with internal and external organizations and coordinate across teams effort for software compliance and security
- Develop and interpret software compliance and security policies and procedures
- Collaborate with Global Security Organization, enterprise architects and software product teams to drive security and compliance as a core competency of our software products
- Automate software compliance to regulations and industry certifications, including assessment, prevention and detection of violations, and remediations
- Design and document risk controls for software product to be compliant with regulations and industry audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in software development
- Passion with software security and compliance
- S trong communication skill who is comfortable working cross-functionally, with a track record of delivering results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills
Experience with scripting (e.g. python)
Development experience in C, C++ and/or Java
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Software Security Engineer I – San Jose, California