Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
The most important thing to us about you is that you have a passion for working on cool stuff. And can work well with cool people. We love the energy shown in your projects (and those side projects you do, ‘just for you’). And we love that you can get in a room with amazing developers and learn, teach, contribute and grow. Our Agile, collaborative approach is important to everyone at CDK.
POSITION CAN BE BASED IN AUSTIN OR SAN JOSE
- Design and implement key components of the Platform and web applications.
- Collaborate closely with product management and UX to create innovative user interfaces and features, optimized for large scale requirements
- Debug client/server applications and troubleshoot integration issues
- Focus on Test Driven Development with automation
- Contribute technically to different work streams
- Build production-quality systems for reliability and scale to a given timescale
Who you are
- Passionate engineer for learning and working effectively in a nimble environment.
- You have the ability to thrive in a high-pressured environment
- You are capable of contributing to discussions with upper management
- You are capable of contributing to multiple projects/demands simultaneously
- You are capable of working independently and drive results
- You are capable of picking up unfamiliar technologies quickly and utilize them as required
- Solid understanding of computer science principles
- Expert level knowledge in Java, Node.js
- Expert level knowledge with modern web UI frameworks (i.e. React)
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, IAM)
- Experience with Git, Atlassian stack
- Familiar with API testing framework
- Familiar with Selenium framework
- Familiar with OpenAPI Spec
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Software (Platform) Engineer II (Austin OR San Jose) – San Jose, California