Peraton is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in the Panama City Beach, FL area. As part of the software engineering team, you will support an exciting program which involves design, development, test, and deployment of an exciting and complex system in an Agile construct to contribute to mission success for a variety of stakeholders. Join us and be part of the next generation of innovators as we blaze a trail forward for our profession and company.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
* Conduct trials of newly developed software
* Work with software development teams to detect bugs and performance issues
* Develop and run software test plans, interact with design teams and submit detailed reports of the findings
* Provide technical assistance to the software design team and make hardware repairs and updates as needed
* Accurately troubleshoot and document findings while working on several projects at once
* Install and uninstall applications, operate testing protocols and write software test plans and programs
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field of study. An additional 6 years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
* (2-5) years of work experience as a software technician
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. US Citizenship is required.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
* (5+) years of work experience as a software technician
* Software Test ProfessionalCertification (IIST)
* Active Secret Security Clearance
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator, we are a trusted provider of highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies, including the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Health and Human Services, and NASA. Every day, our 10,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Software Engineer – Panama City, Florida