Duluth, MN, US
Mental Health Resources, Inc.
Fostering hope, health and recovery for those affected by mental illness and substance use disorder.
See what employees have to say about working at MHR!
Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and employees who reflect the population we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
CARE COORDINATOR UCare – ST. LOUIS COUNTY
$41,742 base starting salary increased based on education/experience.
The SNBC Care Coordinator ensures access, provides advocacy and helps each member navigate complex social service and health care delivery systems.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate services and collaborate with the interdisciplinary care team to support and assist each client in a culturally appropriate manner as they work towards their goal of living a healthy life in the community
- Responsible for working in partnership with their clients to develop an individualized comprehensive plan of care that will assist each client in addressing medical, social,, behavioral, educational, and other service needs. Services and supports might include conducting a comprehensive health risk assessment, referrals for primary and dental care, obtaining and maintaining benefits, referrals for Waivered Services e.g., Mental Health Targeted Case Management, Developmental Disability Case Management, CADI and TBI, among other services and/or supports
- Adheres to health plans’ requirements, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Assists clients in managing their transitions of care
- Advocate on behalf of each client to assure the protection of client rights and privacy, as well as assure that clients understand the complaint and grievance procedures
- Act in a manner to assure client confidentiality and privacy that complies with MHR policies and procedures
- Assure that all changes in client status or needs are communicated through documentation
- To the extent requested by the client, provide collaboration and education to significant others and family members who are interested in assisting the client in their health plan and recovery process
- Treat all clients with dignity and respect, providing services that are respectful of age, gender, and culture
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW, LGSW, LISW, or LICSW) or Registered Nurse
- One year case management experience in community-based services with adults recovering from mental illness, developmental disabilities, and/or physical disabilities OR a combination of equivalent experience and training
Benefits Offered by MHR:
- MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, Somali or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the language proficiency exam!
- Up to 8 hours of clinical supervision per month provided toward LICSW, LCSW, LPC, and LPCC licensure
- Intensive two week initial orientation program AND on-going in-house training program
- Mentors for new case managers
- iPhone, laptop computer, and Wi-Fi provided for all community-based staff
- Health insurance (including family health coverage) with employee costs in the top 6% of most affordable health care options. Competitive dental insurance
- Automatic enrollment in retirement plan after 1 year with up to 4.5% employer contribution
- 9 paid holidays and 18 days accrued PTO during your first year
- Annual merit-based salary increase
- Schedule primarily Monday-Friday day hours
- MHR is committed to working towards racial equity and combating racism
- MHR is a tobacco free workplace promoting health & wellness for the individuals we serve and our employees
- $41,742base starting salary increased based on education/experience
SNBC Care Coordinator (UCare) – Saint Paul, Minnesota