RavenTek is looking for a SharePoint Developer to support the Veterans Affairs (VA), Austin Information Technology Center (AITC). The SharePoint Developer will provide technical support in system architecture, system design, system integration and technical management. The individual will assist in providing technical input to the systems engineering process. Will leads teams in developing application and technical plans. Guide customers in the installation and use of strategic products through education and guidance, first-use and tuning assistance problem solving and critical situation resolution.
Required Security Clearance: US Citizen or Green Card Holder with the ability to obtain a Public Trust
• Must be able to convert existing SharePoint workflows to Power Platform (Automate) workflows
•Must have experience with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI
• SharePoint Online Expert/Office 365 Expert level.
• Facilitate and track SP Online migrations with tools such as ShareGate
• Plan, execute & report to upper management SharePoint Platform-level strategic initiatives
• Serve as a SharePoint Online Administrator for resolution of Incidents and Requests assigned to Support Tier 3
• Modernize SP2010 and Nintex workflows to Power Automate/Flow
• Some SP Online site development
• Self-motivated expert in on premises SharePoint Migration to Online, Sharegate, PowerApps, PowerAutomate (Flow).
• Knowledge of PowerBI and Dynamic 365 SharePoint integration.
• Knowledge of workflow replacement in PowerApps and PowerAutomate from 2010, 2013, and InfoPath.
• Must be able to clearly communicate requirements and quickly understand task orders.
• Must operate in agile/lean environment with knowledge of agile ceremonies and roles.
• Must be customer experience oriented.
• Must have understanding of the Information Architect role for SharePoint Online
Required Education and Experience:
Master’s Degree plus 10 years of experience; without a master’s degree 20 years of relevant experience is required.
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 7:30am-4:00pm CST. Ad hoc telework is possible; limited to no more than 2 days a week
Sitting for extended periods of time
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: RavenTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: RavenTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
SharePoint Developer – Austin, Texas