The Advanced Communication Department in Marlborough Massachusetts is pursuing top talent to join the team and support our vision to be “One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place”.
Our Software Engineering Development Center provides engineering design processes, standards and test expertise to current programs, along with new system technology development.
Typical job functions for the Senior Software Engineer II (C++) include:
* Participation on collaborative, cross-disciplined integrated product teams, often employing agile software development techniques and tools to plan, design, develop, test, and integrate complex software and systems solutions.
* Responsibilities span the full lifecycle of product development, from architecture and design, through integration, test, and field support. You will work and learn in an engineering organization with the highest software engineering process maturity level as recognized by the Software Engineering Institute.
* Minimum 6 years of relevant professional Software development experience including design
* Experience with C, C++
* Experience with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development Methodologies
* U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Current SECRET Clearance is required.
* Exposure to Model Driven Development
* Experience with real-time operating systems (RTOS), embedded programming, processor/board architecture and design
* Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, VxWorks or other Real time operating systems
* Understanding of standard system engineering design artifacts such as Use Cases and SysML diagrams
* Applied experience in Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles
Required Education (including major):
* Must have a BS / BA with a major in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other related field.
Desired Education (including major):
* MS / MA with a major in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other related field.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Senior Software Engineer [C++] – Fayville, Massachusetts