Senior Representative, Sales Development
EVO Payments International is among the largest fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processors in the world. EVO operates as a payments service provider for both face-to-face and eCommerce transactions for all major credit cards, debit cards, commercial cards and electronic bank transfers.
We are looking for a Senior Rep to join our Sales Development team in Cincinnati, OH.
- Meet and exceed new business opportunity targets to fuel the EVO B2B sales team pipeline
- Collaborate with marketing & sales teams to execute outbound prospecting campaigns, driving opportunities with Enterprise businesses &/or partners.
- Strategically plan out campaigns, verticals and calling initiatives to meet deadlines
- Utilize tools and technology provided by EVO such as Sales Navigator, Ulinc automation, discover org to pass qualified leads to sales and accurately forecast opportunity creation
- Creating and conducting webinars through LinkedIn Navigator/social media to drive sales opportunities
- High level understanding of buyer profile, department functions and C level executive needs
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in target accounts to sell B2B services/products,
- Engage key decision makers to sell B2B services/products over the phone/email/social media to drive sales
- Quickly follow up on, qualify, and process leads that come from events, trade shows, referrals, etc.
- Presenting & conducting discovery sessions with C-level executives to uncover qualifications needed to qualify a B2B appointment
- Creating a proposal for C level executives
- Study and keep up with industry knowledge, key trends and direct competition
- Targeting B2B businesses over $100 million+ in annual sales revenue
- Defining and prioritizing key verticals to pursue to drive sales pipelines with qualified appointments
- Through research and discovery uncover major business changes through mergers, acquisitions, top management changes and finance system upgrades.
- Sending out NDA’s ahead of time and working with legal team to assure documents are in place prior to meetings
- Knowledge and understanding of the payment ecosystem and provide diagrams when needed to C level executives
- Knowledge and understanding of chargebacks, authorizations and captures in B2B payments
- knowledge and understanding of Oracle, Microsoft, SAP integrations and modules
- Knowledge and understanding of PCI Compliance
- The capacity to professionally and clearly articulate the value proposition of a complex software solution (verbal and written)
- Attending specific channel partner shows and networking events to learn more about channel targets (IE: Microsoft/SAP/etc)
- Network and join in financial associations and groups regionally and nationally to drive further lead production.
- Make daily contact (email, call, connect via social) to evaluate each lead’s goals, status in the buying process, and purchasing power;
- Nurture leads to ensure they are: fully aware of EVO’s capabilities interested in consulting with one of our seasoned sales professionals, and qualified to move on to a one-on-one consultation with a sales executive regarding EVO’s solutions
As part of a rapidly growing and fast paced industry, EVO Payments Inc. offers unparalleled job opportunities and career choices for talented and passionate professionals around the world. We are committed to providing reliable and professional services to our valuable clients, as well as our employees.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
Senior Representative, Sales Development – Cincinnati, Ohio