Req ID: 99708
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Integration Analyst to join our team in Topeka, Kansas (US-KS), United States (US).
Senior Integration Analyst
This is a critical key client facing position for client, looking to support and scale in digital business using Spectrum Middleware platform. The person will require excellent client technical and domain experience to meet the client objectives.
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
- Work on advance skills on SOA, Mule ESB 3 layer architecture, Mule Any point API platform on designing and implementing and supporting Mule APIs.
- Support and monitor the Admin systems and how these Admin are connected through ESB for different Clients.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from Queue and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Providing production support by debugging system issues with advanced programming knowledge on ESB/Middleware tier for the se2 engagement.
- Performing Deployment support for all the Middleware Tier Applications like Mule ESB, Jboss, ActiveMQ, Tango.
- Work in agile methodologies and create/enhance automation for Middleware Technologies used in SE2.
- Conduct walkthroughs and knowledge transition to client and NTT DATA team to act as bridge. Propose new ideas to client/NTT team for support enhancement and work towards its implementation.
- Interact with customers/client SMEs to elicit business and gather their feedback in order to improve the support model.
- Preparing technical design, impact analysis, systems build process configuration, Unit test scripts, component test scripts and incident logs for the system.
- Perform to resolve the queries raised by different systems to research. In turn interaction with different source system for resolving the issues.
- Responsible to act as a channel between multiple Upstream and Downstream systems and justify the business roles implemented.
- Work on create a Continuous Integration Tool for deployment like Circle CI/Jenkins.
- Work on problem management issues with detailed analyze and do research on regular Integration failures. Propose permanent resolution for the failures.
- Involve in regular daily Integration/Mapping issues, involve in weekly maintenance activities and support for all the system Environments.
- Will act as the single point of contact for Middleware Tier Application between client and offshore support team..
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
5+ years of experience across the entire enterprise for designing and integrating applications through Mule ESB.
5+ years of experience across the entire enterprise for integrating RESTful Web Services running on Windows IIS Server
3+ years of experience for maintaining and supporting the target environment for JBoss Applications, Tomcat Application Server Server stacks.
3+ years of experience designing and architecting the service oriented architecture, Digital API Management.
Travel: No travel and relocation required in client site, Topeka, KS.
Degree: Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
Life Insurance and Annuity domain experience.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Senior Integration Analyst – Topeka, Kansas