Positioned at Publicis Groupe’s core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
a senior director/VP level person who can manage a virtual engineering team that builds Social and Search marketing solutions. The team also uses display data to ensure attribution for the campaigns.
- Management of 20+ people for 5+ years
- Deep technical knowledge of social platform and search platform API’s
- Ability to architect software solutions from data to campaigns, to analytics to reporting
- Expertise on budget management for Search, Social and digital advertising.
- Technical skills in Java, Oracle, Angular
- Understanding of Data in the Auto solution space, DMS, CRM
- Ability to work with product managers, account services teams, partners and engineering teams.
- Experience with Outsell, team velocity, auto alert of similar products
- Knowledge of Analytics based model driven recommendation engines
- Experience with building UI and portal solutions
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Senior Director, Software Engineering – San Diego, California