The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
- Lead development and implementation of ServiceNow based Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) solutions including configuration and work flow design and implementation
- Run the design of ServiceNow foundation set-up, applications, and integration specifications
- Support clients in adopting ServiceNow governance, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), migration and testing best practices
- Prepare client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Manage and facilitate development of client deliverables, executive summary read-outs, and detail fact based analyses as well as collaborate with diverse onshore/offshore teammates on the SDLC development process and agile methodologies
- Lead presentations of key solution design, technology architecture concepts and demonstrations to client stakeholders as well as working as part of a team to implement solutions in an Agile-SCRUM framework by writing epics and user stories
- Minimum of three years of experience with ServiceNow or other Case Management, Knowledge Management Applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Full life cycle HR Transformation and Service delivery implementation experience with large complex client delivery
- Strong understanding of HR functions, processes, and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Senior Associate, ServiceNow HRSD – Atlanta, Georgia