The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Participate in Oracle Cloud projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Oracle optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Review and map Oracle Cloud business processes
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Oracle Cloud application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- A minimum of three years of Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP), Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation, and upgrade experience
- Completion of one full implementation with Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
- Detailed understanding of ERP Financial System concepts and general module functionality
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Senior Associate, Oracle Cloud HCM – New York, New York