Req ID: 99133
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SAP Master Data Lead to join our team in Detroit, Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).
- Data lead will bring high collaboration with Technical and Business partners and guide us to a Best in Class data architecture to support strategic objectives through development of standards, processes and roadmaps to manage data assets for transactional, reporting and analytical needs
- This role is also accountable to develop, implement, maintain, and enforce the comprehensive data strategy
- Experience in data management and reporting for various SAP Solutions such as SAP ECC, CRM and ISU
- Deep technical understanding of one or more SAP software tools such as Data Services, Information Steward, and SLT.
- Experience of SAP Data quality management tools such as DQM, Analytical tools such as Lumira, Tableau etc.
- Experience in building SAP roadmap in master data area while constantly seeking simplification and standardization of the landscape
- Experience in establishing long-term strategic goals for data architecture vision and data standards for all SAP systems
- 6+ years of progressive SAP Data management hands on experience
- 5 SAP project implementations of high complexity, large scale and global user base
- 7+ years of experience with SAP Data management
- 5+ years building SAP Data strategy and roadmapping
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
SAP Master Data Lead – Detroit, Michigan