The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
Brink’s is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Sales Support Associate.
The Sales Support Associate is responsible for functioning as the national contact with field personnel and coordinating sales support processes, proposals and other sales support activities. This position acts as a liaison for Sales with other internal departments.
- Compile and analyze financials and provide data and reports for national and regional sales personnel
- Manage the correspondence between the sales team and their clients, including the sales proposal process
- Track sales targets and review incentive compensation submissions
- Manage the contracts administration database and pipeline forecasting tool, perform database integration, training and the implementation process
- Review completeness, approve & submit sales account paperwork
- Monitor customer accounts
- Work integrally with all other departments to obtain facts and figures needed to complete daily and ongoing duties and projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years assisting with responses to RFPs and pricing of products or services
- Minimum of 2 years with Microsoft Office software (i.e. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Sales Force Automation and/or CRM software
- Some college preferred
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Strong customer focus
- Business acumen
- Strong spreadsheet skills
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Sales Support – Richmond, Virginia