Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country — to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
You enjoy meeting and speaking with people and have a talent for presenting information to consumers that convinces them to purchase your company’s products and services. You like the challenge of visiting with a cold lead and turning that lead into a customer. Does this sound interesting? We have a great opportunity in residential sales for you.
As a Direct Sales Representative, you will have opportunities for ongoing development in the company and a great team supporting you in the sales processes. You will receive training on our products and their content, packaging, and pricing to convey to your customers. You will also respond to historical billing queries, follow-up on leads, prepare for sales visits, and document sales. The more you sell, the greater your rewards will be. We offer a competitive base salary, as well as a commission and training bonus.
* Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commissions & bonus potential
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Paid training including leadership and development training
* Discounted cable and Internet service within our service area
* Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
* Sales leads in protected territories
* Career advancement opportunities
* Tuition discounts with local and national colleges
* Eligible for all inclusive trip (carry-over)
* Track record of success in sales, ideally with telecommunications products
* Strong independent drive, negotiation and problem-solving skills
* A minimum of 1 year proven track record of successful consumer sales is preferred
* Proven track record of success in sales of telecommunications products a plus
* Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation to travel to customers in the market
* Minimum GED or High School diploma required
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Sales Account Executive – Lake Charles, Louisiana