We Are Hiring
Merkle-Knipprath Countryside – Clifton,IL
Merkle-Knipprath, part of Ascension Living in Clifton, IL, Offers both short-term post -acute rehabilitation and long-term care. We are looking for caring and compassionate RN to join the team! This gorgeous 99 bed facility that is certified for either Medicare or Medicaid, long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
This facility is only 15 minutes south of Kankakee off I-57 highway.
7:00 AM-3:30 PM and every other weekend.
Why Join Ascension?
Why join Merkle?
Be part of a great team and culture
Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
Flexible scheduling and student friendly
Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
At Ascension Living, we are always learning things from our senior living communities, hospitals, and caregivers all over the country. This means we have the ability to customize what works best in a lot of different places to ensure you feel safe and well. Safety is our top priority. That is why we provide ongoing associate education, hands-on training and access to the latest in COVID testing and mitigation efforts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
RN Registered Nurse – Clifton, Illinois