We Are Hiring
Resurrection Life Center, part of Ascension Living, is seeking caring and compassionate Registered Nurses to join the team! This faith-based community is ideally located on a beautiful campus near major expressways in northwest Chicago, and offers skilled nursing care, memory care and short-stay rehabilitation.
7A-3:30P, rotating weekends
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As a Registered Nurse with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care to patients in the long term care setting in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- BLS Provider certification obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse license in Illinois obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Previous experience in senior services preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the links below for more information.
E-Verify Right to Work (links to E-verify sites)
RN Registered Nurse – Chicago, Illinois