SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for Methodist Hospital South to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
– Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN preferred) and/or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III or IV positions
– Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
– Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date
– Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
In July 2017, South Texas Regional Medical Center became part of the Methodist Healthcare System family, the most preferred and respected healthcare provider in the area. With this change of ownership, we are now known as Methodist Hospital South. Even though our name has changed, the heart of our hospital remains; it just got a little bigger. The foundation we now stand on is faith-based and driven by our commitment to “Serving Humanity to Honor God”.
The clinical team at Methodist Hospital South is comprised of healthcare professionals with years of training and experience who bring compassion to their work. Our 67 bed hospital has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade A, is a recipient of the Excellence in Patient Safety Across the Board Award, designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center, and is in pursuit of Level IV trauma designation. Our maternal newborn center has been recognized with a Level I Maternal & Neonatal designation and participates in the TexasAIM, Baby Friendly and Texas 10 Step programs. Acute care services include our Emergency Department, Medical/Surgical Unit, Intensive Care Unit, Labor & Delivery, 3 Operating Rooms and an Endoscopy suite. Diagnostic and outpatient services include Tele-Neurology, Imaging, Laboratory, Cardiopulmonary and Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapies. For more information, please visit our website at .
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
RN PRN Intensive Care Unit (ICU) – Jourdanton, Texas