Job Number: 200805
Department: VM Bellevue – ASC
Hours: 7:00am- 5:00pm/hours may vary – 10hrs
These positions are within our new Bellevue Ambulatory Surgery Center. We have three brand new procedural rooms and two brand new ORs. The Ambulatory Procedural Registered Nurse is responsible for providing high quality, skilled nursing services to assist patients to achieve optimum health, functional health status and safe passage while receiving an invasive or interventional procedure during an episodic or series of visits.We currently have 3 openings in our operating room for OR circulators– 10-hour shifts and an additional 4 openings in our Admit/PACU– 10-hour shifts.
As an Ambulatory Procedural Registered Nurse you will:
- Demonstrate technical expertise while supporting the patient and the care team during the episodic visit where interventions and procedures occur.
- Use the nursing process to support a patient in achieving an optimal level of wellness as defined by the patient.
- Assist patients to achieve optimum functional health status and safe passage throughout their procedural experience.
- Provides skilled assessment and triage, education, collaboration and coordination of healthcare and community resources,
- Assist patients/families, staff and systems to achieve high quality, evidence-based, cost-effective, and patient-focused outcomes.
- Nursing care provided by the registered nurse reflects the nursing process through an integration of knowledge, skills, experience, and attitudes needed to meet the needs of patients and families.
- Current Washington State licensure as an RN
- CPR certification is required every two years
- Bachelors of Science of Nursing
- Strong patient assessment skills, ability to work collaboratively in team setting, current working knowledge of electronic medical records
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
RN – Admit/PACU – Bellevue ASC – Bellevue, Washington