JOB TITLE: Retail Sales Attendant
REPORTS TO: Retail Manager
LOCATION: Moonbeam and Village Canyon Fever Store
CLASSIFICATION: Seasonal/Part time/Full Time
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The purpose of the retail cashier position is to sell apparel, ski and snowboard equipment, and gift merchandise.
BESIDES WORKING SOMEWHERE AWESOME, WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents. And, discounted rates at non Alterra-owned Ikon Pass destinations.
- Ski privileges within the Wasatch range to eligible employees
- Free breakfast to all employees
- Paid Time Off policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, food, etc.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Transportation benefits
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Previous sales and cash register experience and knowledge of apparel a plus
· Weekend and holiday availability
· Possess good interpersonal and retail skills and have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service in helping our guests select products
· Must be able to be on sales floor for extended periods of time
· Basic computer skills (type, add, subtract)
· Must be able to lift 25-30lbs
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with a computer sales system processing cash and credit transactions
· Open and close store according to Solitudes guidelines
· Sell sales merchandise, apparel and sundries
· Stock, receive and display merchandise
· Strong communication skills a must
Our Grooming Standards help our staff maintain an appearance consistent with Solitude Mountain Resort’s image and the expectations of our guests. Please review our grooming standards prior to submitting an application.
Retail Sales Attendant – Salt Lake City, Utah