Position Title: Retail Sales Associate
Business Unit: Retail
Position Reports to: Retail Manager/Retail Director
Positions Reporting to this Role: N/A
Location: Right Angle, Crystal Mtn. Washington
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of this resort and position, the responsibilities of this position may change.
Retail Cashier: Provides an engaging customer experience through friendly and efficient service. Demonstrates excellent customer service, provides product knowledge to the customer, and maintains the stores appearance.
· Provide customer service by greeting and communicating with guests, answering phones, and performing all POS transactions efficiently.
· Maximize sales opportunities by restocking as needed, correctly merchandising product, providing input about inventory levels, and attending store clinics to obtain maximum
· Contributes to a safe work environment by following safety practices and keeping the overall store appearance clean, neat, and orderly.
· Contributes a consistent and smooth flow of operations by informing supervisor about supply needs and any internal problems.
· Complete daily opening and closing procedures and daily duties provided by manager and/or supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS- Bullets below are examples- please customize for specific role.
· This position is required to work evenings, weekends and holidays while in operation.
· Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position a minimum of 20 pounds on an occasional basis.
· Auditory and visual acuity to operate computers, phones, mobile devices and basic office equipment on a constant basis.
· Ability to work for extended periods of time standing, walking, kneeling, pushing and pulling on an occasional basis.
· Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Retail Sales Associate – Winter 2020/2021 – Sumner, Washington