What is a Restaurant Guest Ambassador?
As a Restaurant Guest Ambassador for Cafe Rio you will spend your time marketing our brand to every individual that steps into our store. You will ensure that every guest has the best experience possible while dining at Cafe Rio. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the company’s culture, vision, and products. You will help educate our guests on the latest trends and happenings with Cafe Rio’s menu and other relevant promotions. The end result will be that you build relationships with our guests and continue to foster a strong community environment within Cafe Rio!
What we’re looking for:
- Energetic, Personable, and Customer Service focused individuals
- The ability to resolve customer complaints/issues while maintaining a positive attitude
- Someone who is passionate about Cafe Rio and loves to talk about it with others
- Someone who would love to give away free samples, desserts, and other special items as needed
- Part-time and Full-time openings (10AM-2PM, 4PM-8PM, or 11AM-8PM)
- Monday-Saturday availability required
- Starting rate: $12.50/hr
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain energy and enthusiasm
Wondering what’s in it for you? How about:
• Variety of shifts available
• Health benefits available for all employees after 90 days of employment
• Discounted meals on shifts
• 401k with company match $ for $
• Growth opportunities/opportunities for advancement
Not sure you have enough experience, or maybe too much experience? No problem! We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike.
Piqued your interest? We would love to meet you!
Restaurant Hospitality – Ogden, Utah