Registered Nurse (RN) – Skilled Nursing / Rehab
Aveanna Healthcare, a national leader in home care, places patient care at the heart of our mission. We are growing, and currently hiring RNs in a skilled nursing/rehab setting.
Essential Job Functions
* Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality patient care in compliance with physician orders.
* Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care needs and reports changes • Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and achieves expected outcomes.
* Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce risk.
* Accepts responsibility for personal and professional accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice Act.
* Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current, unrestricted state license as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania
* Current CPR certification
* Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
* Six (6) months of recent experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Skilled Nursing / Rehab – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania