SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will apply advanced leadership skills to achieved desired outcomes and prevent/resolve conflict
- You will be a role model by promoting exceptional standards of behavior while providing optimal patient care and a positive work environment
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to make appropriate patient care assignments and deliver safe nursing care to patients
- You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serve as a resource to the patient care team
- You will be accountable for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nurse program.
- You should possess your Registered Nurse License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- You should have a minimum of six months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse in the specialty area of hire.
- You should be approved for and maintain the requirements of the MHS Nursing Clinical Excellence Program for an RN level III.
- A chance to become part of a team oriented team, goal driven unit
- The ability to learn and be cross trained clinical skills that will add to your experience as a nurse
- 5:1 RN to patient ratio
- Work with a variety of patients ranging from Ortho and Neuro, as well as reconstructive and vascular patients
- Encouragement to participate in community events. As a professional Registered Nurse (RN) at Methodist, you would serve as an advocate for the patient and their family. We are looking for RNs who have a passion for serving humanity and want to deliver exceptional care to those they serve.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Registered Charge Nurse – Medical Surgical – Jourdanton, Texas