As a Real Estate Professional, you will be responsible for facilitating interaction between buyers and sellers of Real Estate. This requires not only good administrative skills, but also a charismatic personality. Real Estate organizations are searching for proactive, self-managing, individuals who have a desire to provide the best possible experience for the customer. The Real Estate Professional position is geared to people who are driven by personal achievement, able to self-manage, and able to manage large networks of customers and prospects.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is based on commissions. This means that as you help buy and sell more property, your income will grow. Now is a great time to get involved in this industry. Real Estate Agents who excel can earn over $100,000 a year after they’ve built a client base. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with existing client contacts and establish new contacts through networking.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of all aspects of digital marketing and delivery.
- Show desire to forge connections, build trust and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Utilize web-based tools to manage a database of customers and prospects.
- Assist potential clients with fiscal decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve disagreements/issues that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
About Ocean City Development
Our mission at Ocean City Development is to help MA and NH homeowners by giving them a great cash price for their homes. We have helped homeowners sell their home in an easy fashion by giving them a fair offer for their home and buying their house on their schedule.
We believe a company’s culture is a key factor in the success of a real estate professional. Our real estate professionals become their best when they’re presented with ample opportunities to grow. We provide the education, support, systems, and structure to help them reach their fullest potential. We also believe there is nothing more important than creating loving, personal connections in our workplace, in our communities, and with our clients.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Professional – Reading, Massachusetts