Stark Company Realtors®: Real People, Real Success
At Stark, we believe the world is an abundant place, with limitless opportunity for those with the courage and drive to pursue it. We are looking for like-minded individuals who are interested in using their skills in new ways to become a successful real estate agent.
For example, if you are a former college athlete, you understand what it means to be dedicated and goal oriented. We hire a lot of teachers because they are organized and want to help others achieve the life they want to live. We also hire many community organizers because they have worked with others to solve meaningful challenges that improve the lives of others in the communities where they live.
These are the qualities we value when hiring new agents at Stark Company Realtors. Our agents are disciplined in their approach and set a high standard of professionalism in Wisconsin’s real estate industry.
If you share these traits, we would like to talk to you about your career and life goals, to see if we can help you achieve them as a Stark Realtor.
* We are the #1 Real Estate Company in Dane Country based on volume and transactions
* After two years, our average agent earns double the average income of agents in the local marketplace.
* A proven training program, taught live by hands on teachers and coaches in both classroom and one on one settings.
* Outstanding technology tools, including contact management, personal web sites, and transaction management.
* Best in the industry professional property photography, signage, and marketing tools
* Technology training with in-house IT support staff
* Professional managers and coaches for personal training, transaction support, and contract compliance and review.
* Professional clerical and administrative assistance
* A family owned business since 1908 with a national reputation for excellence, integrity, productivity, and community involvement.
* Valid State of Wisconsin Real Estate License (if unlicensed, we offer discounted rates and support to assist you with the licensing process).
* Self starter with a high level of drive and ambition to succeed.
* Good communication skills, and the ability to inspire confidence in others.
* Coachability, a willingness to learn, along with the belief that you can improve with hard work and practice.
* The desire to serve others and the confidence to help them with important decisions.
* 100% commission
* Agents with more than two years experience earn over $100,000 per year on average.
* Our top quartile averages over $250,000 per year.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $0.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Real Estate Agent – Sun Prairie, WI – Sun Prairie, Wisconsin