A Real Estate Agent advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Real Estate Agents to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations, and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. Real Estate is a fun and exciting industry, and we are looking for dynamic and motivated Real Estate Agents to join us in providing clients with the best possible real estate transaction experience.
To be a Real Estate Agent, you must be a self-starter who thrives working independently. You’ll need to form positive and trusting relationships with clients and other real estate agents. The success of a real estate transaction largely depends on the Real Estate Agent, so you must be thorough, dependable, and detail-oriented. Furthermore, since you’ll be working independently so you’ll have control over your schedule and when you choose to work. As such, this role is ideally suited for individuals who are looking for more flexibility.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. You will find that the more effort you put into making sales and purchases, the more income you will generate for yourself. Real Estate Agents often earn over $100,000 after they’ve established a loyal client base.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will…
* Assist clients in preparing their home to put on the market
* Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt and profitable home sale
* Aid clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
* Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients’ best interests
* Become an expert in the local real estate market and stay informed on recent home sales
* Develop marketing materials to advertise your Real Estate Agent services
* Pursue career development training to keep yourself informed and an expert in your field
As a broker, we will…
* Offer competitive commission rates
* Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help you thrive in your role
* Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
* Provide training resources to help you maximize your career prospects
About Roberts Brothers
Roberts Brothers maintains the largest market share in South Alabama and we sell more real estate than any other company in the region. Our extensive advertising and marketing exposure is one reason Roberts Brothers is the first choice of buyers and sellers. With over 200 agents and support staff, Roberts Brothers has been named the Mobile Bay area’s #1 Readers’ Choice by the annual Press Register survey for 12 consecutive years.
Roberts Brothers’ mission is to provide real estate services at the highest level of professionalism and integrity to the broadest range of people in Mobile and Baldwin County. Experienced real estate agents and newcomers to the industry alike can flourish in the supportive, productive environment at Roberts Brothers. For future and current agents, we offer an extensive training program and mentoring program.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Qualities
Real Estate Agent — Set Your Own Schedule – Daphne, Alabama