Beacon Health Options
Job Category: Clinical – Quality
Req #: QUALI02642
Schedule: Full Time
Location: AR – Little Rock
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Quality Improvement Analyst to join our team remotely TheQuality Improvement Analystis responsible for analytics and monitoring of quality management and improvement processes and activities. The QI Analyst works on quality improvement activities, analysis, and reporting of key quality indicators.
- Conduct audits/internal assessments of clinical and quality activities to ensure compliance with corporate policies, quality management activities and accreditation standards.
- Responsible for data analytics, written assessment reports, internal document tracking and executive summaries that describe programs, methods, barriers, results, operational strengths, interventions, opportunities for improvement and recommendations.
- Support of Clinical and Quality departments in the analysis and reporting of performance data, including monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual analyses as specified in the Quality Work plan and contractual documents
- Support key aspects of accreditation and other regulatory requirements including but not limited to:
- knowledge of the standards
- analytics and documentation to meet regulatory and accreditation requirements
- maintenance of necessary and relevant analysis and documentation history
- working with the team to meet or/exceed the standards
- 10% travel
- Serve as an internal consultant for performance improvement activities including:
- facilitation and coaching
- coordination of QIAs, surveys, research and other supporting functions
- role model for QM principles and practices.
- Monitor and trending of quality and regulatory metrics and creates reports for Health Plan clients and regulatory/accreditation entities
- Provide ongoing support for accreditation and/or regulatory survey preparation.
- Participate in internal and external Quality Management Committees or Workgroup activities. This includes Corporate Workgroups and Regional/Local Quality Committees.
- Support and evaluation of clinical, service, and quality programs and activities including but not limited to:
- Clinical Performance Improvement measures (i.e. HEDIS, Trend reports)
- Patient Safety measures (i.e. Critical Incidents)
- Documentation compliance ( i.e. Treatment Record Review results)
- Satisfaction measures (i.e. Complaints/Grievances)
- Other QM activity as identified
- Work closely with Clinical Operations, Customer Service, Account Management and Provider Relations at a local level to ensure comprehensive, efficient and integrated systems that ensure communication and positive outcomes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Licensures: Clinical License (LMHC, LMFT, RN, LCSW etc.) preferred but not required
Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years’ experience in Quality Management (QM) or Utilization Management (UM) required. 5 years’ experience in QM & UM if not licensed.
- Education: BA degree required in Business Administration/ Computer Science/ Health Services Management/ Marketing/ Operations Management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Great analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managed care experience
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate’s data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.
Quality Improvement Analyst II – Little Rock, Arkansas