Req ID: 99431
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager – Digital Platform to join our team in Carlsbad, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Present product updates to senior-level stakeholders, welcoming feedback and implementing/driving changes quickly.
- Lead team to resolve all program/project issues and impediments on a timely manner, effectively communicate, manage expectations and resolve conflicts working closely with team and leadership.
- Manage multiple product Scrum teams (internal, external, & for multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular standups, promoting team collaboration, innovation and quality outcomes.
- Provide regular status update to the executive Leadership and Management team with constant drive to make improvements to the outcomes.
- Demonstrate high adaptability and flexibility to take responsibility to support new projects that has priority and as communicated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or a related field of study, Master’s degree is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Project Manager preferably for digital platform in Life Science/Bio-pharma industry
- 3+ years Technical Lead – cloud platform – AWS
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Scrum/SAFe certifications are a plus
- CSM certification
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with implementing digital platform with connected medical devices with subscription model in life science/bio-pharma industry working with different business and product teams, in a complex environment
- Experience as Project Manager utilizing Agile/SAFe methodologies leading multiple Scrum teams supporting business transformation.
- Experience facilitating Agile ceremonies like backlog grooming, epic/User story, daily standups, estimation and velocity, resolving impediments, sprint retrospection, coaching team members and usage of JIRA, Confluence and metrics reporting.
- Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering formal presentations & facilitate Demo to various levels of management articulating project/Sprint status, risk mitigations, benefits & financial realizations.
- Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business goals & priorities
- Has strong experience in Agile methodologies, Kanban, Scrum of Scrums, lean budget, managing release train, process improvements, provide training on Agile tools & dashboard.
- Effective conflict & impediments management in a fast-paced environment, take higher responsibilities working with cross functional team who are working on multiple priorities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to influence stakeholders and team members with variety of personal styles to focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Project Manager – Digital Platform – Carlsbad, California