Region: North America
Division: Manufacturing and Warehouse
Ketra, a Lutron Electronics company, has an immediate opening for a Production Systems Technician in Austin, TX. In this position, you will help Ketra in defining advanced assembly processes utilizing proprietary software in a dynamic work environment.
Our ideal candidate is flexible and has a diverse skillset, as they will be asked to take on various tasks across the following disciplines: computer/software, electrical, and mechanical. They will be expected to follow safe work practices by use of proper PPE and adherence to OSHA procedures.
You will be working on:
- Optimizing software that interacts with specialized hardware and Ketra products
- Proactive management of internal IT hardware and software
- Performing basic troubleshooting on electronic, computer, and mechanical systems
- Developing processes & procedures for SMT and emitter line operations
- Associate degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Zero to three years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with basic computer networking concepts such as DHCP, networking and SQL databases
- Excellent software skills; comfortable using batch scripts, Windows command line, and Unix terminal
- Experience in diagnosing issues with Windows applications using Task manager and other PC diagnostic software
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) technician experience preferred.
- Experience with mechanical drawings, specifications, electrical schematics, and diagrams
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation skills to comprehensively record processes and procedures
At Ketra, we are transforming the way we experience light. We believe that the light we live under as we work, play, and sleep should be natural. From our home base in Austin, Texas, we are building the most advanced technology for beautiful light – from the proprietary semiconductor in each light to a complete re-imagining of the user experience. The lighting industry is changing, and we are leading the charge.
After a decade of developing our innovative lighting technology, Ketra was acquired by Lutron Electronics in 2018. Pairing Lutron’s history as an established leader in lighting controls and shades with Ketra’s product offerings brings new and exciting possibilities to both brands and our customers.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our websites at and . EOE/AA. #Lutron
Production Systems Technician – Austin, Texas