PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – COMMUNITY
CareerStaff Unlimited is currently searching for multiple Pharmacy Technicians to add to our team in Washington. We are able to offer full-time hours for qualified and reliable pharmacy technicians. In addition to the standard benefits, our pharmacy technicians are given the opportunity to work in a wide variety of settings! Contact me today to learn more about our current opportunities!
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Pharmacy Technician Certification in state of practice
- 1+ years of pharmacy technician experience
- MUST BE BILINGUAL in English and Spanish
- Must work well in team settings
- Excel knowledge
- Must be very responsible and timely
- Ability to pick up on computer systems quickly
- Outreaching to members for adherence
- Respond to customer service requests
- Work in our reporting systems
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to the department.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – COMMUNITY – Seattle, Washington