American Family Dentistry is seeking a patient centric Part-Time Oral Surgeon to join our busy group practice. We specialize in providing comprehensive, quality care to our patients and rewarding careers for our employees. This opening is in our busy Olive Branch, Mississippi practice. This is a two-doctor practice with a strong internal referral network from our surrounding offices. Ideally, we are looking for a provider two or three days per month. Olive Branch is a city in DeSoto County, Mississippi. It is located near the southwest Tennessee boarder and along the Mississippi River and Arkansas border, yet less than 20 miles from downtown Memphis. Olive Branch is known for its entertainment, cultural interest and cost of living.
As an Oral Surgeon, you will perform full scope OMS procedures including dentoalveolar surgery, TMJ, trauma and pathology, in an effort to treat diseases, injuries or defects, and diagnose oral and maxillofacial related issues. Additional procedures may include simple and complex extractions, alveoplasty, apicoectomy, orthognathic, implants, osteotomy, bone grafts, and facial fracture repairs. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
* Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out oral surgery services and treatment plans
* Educate patients on treatment including preoperative and postoperative care
* Communicate and build a foundation of trust and respect between you and the patient
* Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
* Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
American Family Dentistry treats each patient and employee like family – because we believe they are. Our multispecialty group practice has been serving generations of patients since 1985. Today, we are proud to have 15 locations across the Memphis TN, Knoxville TN, and Northwest Mississippi communities. By giving doctors full clinical autonomy, they are able to have open and honest conversations with their patients, allowing them to make the best choice for their overall health. Modern and inviting offices equipped with the latest technology allow our clinical team to work confidently and efficiently.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and American Family Dentistry please visit us at and .
* Completed an Oral Surgery Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on oral surgery
* Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
* DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
* Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Oral Surgeon – Olive Branch, Mississippi