Who We Are: Steamboat- Ski Town, U.S.A. ® is known as the friendliest mountain destination in the world, thanks to our western heritage and welcoming staff. We pride ourselves on hiring the best employees and providing the best experience in the industry. Our employee satisfaction scores top the charts and we have employees who choose to work for the resort for 2, 5, 10, 20 plus years. Fair warning, starting a job at Steamboat could lead to endless fun, lifelong friendships and a rooted sense of community.
Who We’re Looking For: Friendly folks who want to work at the best ski resort, play in Champagne Powder and meet friends from around the world. If you like to provide incredible guest service with a friendly attitude, you’re ready to join our team. If your dream job includes skiing and riding, interacting with guests, rewarding work, free concerts, fireworks, employee parties and more-we’d love to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits: Steamboat offers many exciting perks and benefits including a Steamboat ski pass for you and eligible dependents, competitive compensation, retail/rental discounts, food & beverage discounts, industry pro deal discounts, friends & family discounted tickets subject to restrictions, reservations and/or blackout dates, access to employee housing (seasonal full time only), 401(k) profit sharing plan (eligibility rules apply), Employee Assistance Program, and a chance to learn and advance within Steamboat Ski & Resort Corp.
If you love working nights and enjoy working alone-this is a great gig for you! Preference given to those who have professional cleaning experience. Shift is from 5pm to 1am.
Detailed job description, including responsibilities, work performed, tools or equipment used, etc.:
• Vacuum, dust, mop Steamboat Ski and Resort Corporation’s office buildings
• Clean restroom facilities and other designated areas daily
• Stock supplies in housekeeping
• Empty all trash restroom receptacles
• Mop and sanitize all base area restrooms for Gondola Square, Ski Corral locker room, Lower Gondola Building first floor, and the Bear River
• Damp wipe/dust recycling receptacles as needed
• Clean first floor lunchroom and empty trash daily
• Maintain a clean Gondola Plaza area and pick up trash and litter
• Compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as any regulatory requirements
• Other duties, as assigned
Minimum skills, experience, and education required for this job:
• Professional cleaning experience preferred
• Communicate both verbally and non-verbally in a positive, guest friendly manner
• Report to work timely, dressed, and prepared for your daily assignment
• Adhere to all safety policies
• Interact and maintain positive relationships with guests, co-workers and management consistent with Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation’s Service Excellence standards
• Must be a minimum 18 years of age
• Safely lift approximately 30-50 lbs on a regular basis
• Run a vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time
• Walk, bend over, and stand for long periods of time
• This is an hourly non-exempt position and is subject to overtime pay
• Shift is from 5:00 pm to 1:00 am when scheduled
• Employment for this job is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check
• Pursuant to county and/or state orders and company policies, every employee is required to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms, practice social distancing, wash hands frequently, wear a mask per current guidelines, self-report and call in immediately and stay home if sick and assist with sanitizing and disinfecting work areas. Employees must follow all resort mitigation plans and protocols, which can be found posted on resort buildings and on Beekeeper
Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation is an equal opportunity
Night Office Custodian – Winter Seasonal – Full Time – Phippsburg, Colorado