We Are Hiring
Neurodiagnostic/Sleep Lab Manager – Sleep Diagnostic Lab 001 – Full-Time,Day – St. V Indianapolis Hospital – Indianapolis,IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent Health is one of the largest employers in the state of Indiana with more than 13,000 associates, meaning whatever your specialization and whatever your professional goals – the sky is the limit. Join our legacy of changing lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality sleep and EEG services.
What You Will Do
As a Neurodiagnostic/Sleep Lab manager at the Ascension St. Vincent, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact with our staff and patients in central Indiana. Y ou will be responsible for quality metrics, regulatory, accrediation, and day to day management of the labs.
You will be leading our American Academy of Sleep Medicine accredited sleep labs. You manage those who will specialize in providing comprehensive evaluation and treatment for pediatric and adult patients suffering from sleep disorders. Your team will provide sleep testing utilizing Alice 6/G3 software and end tidal CO2 monitoring. Our growing pediatric services offer sleep studies to higher acuity neonatal and pediatric patients.
You will be leading our Abret accredited EEG neurodiagnostic lab. You will manage an experienced, credentialed team that provides inpatient and outpatient pediatric and adult EEG studies. Your will manager experienced team that provides pediatric and adult Neruodiagnostic studies including :EEG, Evoked Potentials and long-term epilepsy monitoring.
- Implements departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
- Assesses quality of patient care and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other departments.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, conflict management and other job related issues. Oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Prepares and monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations.
- Implements specialty quality initiatives in the areas of patient safety, the Joint Commission, specialty accreditation, and performance improvement in alignment with network specialty plan and promotes specialty knowledge sharing. Collaborates on ensuring compliance with required educational and competency standards.
- Assists with the development of the vision and goals of service area.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Indiana Respiratory Care Committee obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Reg Polysomnographic Tchnlgst credentialed from the Board of Registered Polysomnograhic Technologists (BRPT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Sleep Technician credentialed from the American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Technical degree required
- 3 years of experience required. 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify links below for more information.
Right to Work
Neurodiagnostic/Sleep Lab Manager – Indianapolis, Indiana