Beacon Health Options
Job Category: Provider & Network – Relationship Mgt
Req #: NETWO02843
Schedule: Full Time
Location: VA – Ashburn
About the Position:
Beacon Health Options is seeking a Network Systems Manager to join our team in Ashburn, VA, or Boston, MA! The Network SystemsManager will provide leadership in the architecture, design, deployment, security and support of the corporate data and voice network infrastructure and be responsible for the oversight of personnel including hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and professional development. This position will participate in extended management team activities. Areas of responsibility include Cisco networks, Wide Area MPLS networks, overall Enterprise security infrastructure, should be familiar with the data and voice circuit provisioning process, switch/PBX management, and technologies for enhancing call center effectiveness (ACD, IVR, ECR, WFM, etc.).
- Drive industry-leading Information Technology infrastructure design, application architecture and establish technology roadmaps.
- Review and approve policies and procedures for the department
- Directs and coordinates the planning, design, technical analysis, and implementation of Avaya Telecom, Cisco Routing & Switching and end-user computing.
- Ensures compliance with audit or other applicable compliance guidelines
- Lead the implementation of the data & voice network objectives
- Manage vendors and service providers
- Oversee enterprise architecture design and change management review of all changes being implemented in the network environment
- Oversee evaluation of new systems and technologies and make recommendations for network hardware and configurations that support requirements
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, to include some overnight and/or weekend work, in response to service outages and project implementation tasks
- Experience must include leadership of technical engineering and support staff
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management, customers, and staff.
- Self-motivated to develop innovative solutions to tackle both technical and managerial challenges
- Education:High School Diploma / GED required, Bachelors degree in related field of study preferred
- Relevant Work Experience: 5 + years supervisory/management experience in an IT organization required
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience leading and technical breadth in the following technologies/functions: MPLS, Internet VPN, Routers, overall infrastructure security, Switches, Load Balancers, Wireless Access Points, WAN Accelerators, Content Filtering, VPN portals, Network Management and Monitoring, SIP Trunking, VoIP, circuit management, PBX, IVRs,
- Vendor Management and contract negotiation experience with national vendors
- International vendors experience, is a plus
- Travel:up to 15% travel may be required
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate’s data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.
Network Systems Manager – Ashburn, Virginia