Third Federal Savings and Loan Association is currently looking for a Network Administrator with strong technical skills, good customer service skills and desire to expand skills in a team environment.
The Network Administrator will oversee, configure, and support the organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN). The candidate will maintain the network by performing the necessary maintenance to support the availability and functionality of the network’s hardware (Routers, Switches and Firewalls etc) and monitoring the network’s performance (traffic, bandwidth, capacity). The successful candidate will also be involved in future upgrades, working closely with the IS security group and the Windows administration groups.
- Install and manage Juniper and Cisco network and security devices.
- Provide management with design enhancement recommendations involving network and security devices.
- Monitor and optimize network performance.
- Participate on project teams.
- Troubleshoot network and Firewall issues.
- Maintain configuration backups.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Maintain and update disaster recovery plans.
- Maintain current levels of software and patches.
- Support business needs including adds, moves and changes when necessary.
- Provide direction and support to Tech Support associates when troubleshooting.
- Limited amount of travel required.
- BS in Computer Science or related field (work experience will be considered).
- 3+ years of recent hands on Cisco and Juniper experience.
- Thorough understanding of Cisco and Juniper Switches, Routers and IOS, Junos.
- Thorough understanding of route and switching protocols.
- Competent in installing/upgrading code and configuring Routers, Switches and Firewalls.
- Competent in WAN/MPLS support.
- Competent with nac security systems and designs.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Strong Team and organization skills.
- Experience with disaster recovery and contingency planning.
- Juniper and/or Cisco training/certifications preferred.
- Knowledge in design and support of cabling systems, fiber.
- Knowledge and experience with Solar Winds and/or other monitoring platforms.
- VMware knowledge a plus.
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.
Network Administrator – Corporate Campus (Cleveland, OH) – Cleveland, Ohio