***Up to $3,000.00 sign on bonus for experienced MA’s with a minimum of one year experience and new employee of EvergreenHealth***
***Up to $1,500.00 sign on bonus for new MA graduates***
Great opportunity to work in different Primary Clinics at EvergreenHealth and you will play a critical role in supporting the physician. You’ll also earn an extra $2.00 hr. for being an important team member of the float pool!
EvergreenHealth is currently recruiting a Medical Assistant to join our award winning Primary Care team! As one of the largest primary care teams serving the Eastside, EvergreenHealth has an excellent reputation for providing high quality and low cost care to nearly one million residents of King and Snohomish counties. EvergreenHealth fosters a collaborative team culture.
Who we are:
Our primary care clinics are located in Kirkland, Totem Lake, Redmond, Kenmore, Bothell, Canyon Park, Woodinville, Sammamish, Mill Creek, Monroe, Sultan and Duvall.
Our Core Values:
Compassion- We care for and about our patients, families and each other.
Respect- We respect the beliefs and values of everyone we encounter.
Excellence- We strive for excellence in all we do.
Collaboration- We work in partnership and believe every voice makes a difference.
Accountability- We are accountable to one another and to our community.
What we offer:
Competitive medical/dental benefits and retirement program
Market Competitive Wage
National Certification Wage Differential
Supportive new hire training and orientation
Opportunity for advancement
Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Medical Education (CME), Preceptor Program
What competencies we require:
After training, must utilize EMR efficiently and follow appropriate processes for entering/retrieving data in accordance with HIPAA
Ability to multi task and communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
Self-motivation and collaborative “team player” attitude
What qualifications we require:
• High School graduate or equivalent or applicable coursework to be applied to obtain required WA State Medical Assistant Certification.
• Current WA State Medical Assistant Certification.
• Current national certification through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), American Medical Technologist (AMT), National Healthcareer Association (NHA), National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or American Medical Certification Association (AMCA)
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
• Proficient with medical terminology
FLOAT POSITION: This position will work in Primary Care Clinics as needed. Traveling required; reimbursed for mileage. Must have a valid WA State Driver’s License.
Medical Assistant – Primary Care Float Pool (40 hrs/wk) – Kirkland, Washington