The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
- Formulate and define specifications and modifications for the ServiceNow platform in terms of business needs and applying that to Enterprise organizational objectives and provide technical leadership for planning, designing, upgrading, installing, testing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining the ServiceNow platform
- Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions on ServiceNow platform which includes architecting technical implementations on at least one of the products within ServiceNow including ITSM, ITOM, and HRSM, ITGRC/IT Sec Ops or Run Time application development
- Manage and facilitate development of client deliverables, executive summary read-outs, and detail fact based analyses as well as collaborate with diverse onshore / offshore teammates on the software development process and agile methodologies
- Lead presentations of key solution design, technology architecture concepts and demonstrations to client stakeholders as well as ability to work as part of a team to implement solutions in an Agile-SCRUM framework by writing epics and user stories
- Collaborate with practice and business development activities including ServiceNow solution development and proposal development as well as design and implement the core integration and platform components (LDAP, SSO, Discovery, and MID Server)
- A minimum of five years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform as well as experience in technology development, engineering, project management, business process, process delivery and/or information systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Science, or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
- Prior ServiceNow technical knowledge and strong platform architecture understanding with ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist certifications is highly preferred
- Experience in Integrations between ServiceNow and other tools/systems as well as an ability to lead design sessions to architect such integrations
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle with experience in an agile (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) environment as well as a thorough understanding of java scripting, relational databases, SQL and web services
- Travel will be up to 80% and applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Manager, ServiceNow – Denver, Colorado