The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager SAP Plan to Produce Lead in Enterprise Solutions for our SAP Consulting practice.
- Act as an SAP solution architect accountable for the design and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA capabilities supporting the Plan to Produce (PTP) workstream; production planning and execution
- Accountable for planning and executing the day-to-day activities of the PTP workstream including managing KPMG and client personnel throughout the full lifecycle of an implementation
- Leverage leading-practice business process knowledge & proficiency for Plan to Produce and ability to apply to the client’s business requirements
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines, service networks, or industries
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our KPMG SAP implementation methodologies and intellectual capital by writing whitepapers or performing research in support of SAP Ariba initiatives
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- A minimum of seven years of SAP experience with at least three years focused on SAP S/4 HANA, including at least three full lifecycle SAP implementations in the areas of materials management/production planning and execution (MM/PP)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Strong SAP configuration skills
- Experience with SAP Activate and SAP Model Company
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to create and sustain meaningful client relationships
- Strong leadership skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client’s senior management team
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Manager, SAP S/4 HANA Supply Chain (MM/PP/SD) – Chicago, Illinois